PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Getting Ready for Holiday

Yesterday at Rosewood Sewickley we had the most amazing photo shoot. Sometimes when working in this business, you have the pleasure of meeting the most amazing people. Yesterday was one of those days. Pictures were taken by sisters-in-law Jenn Razete and Christy Razete (you know I love sisters-in-law). These two photographers were incredible considering it was cold out and they let me have a million different outfit changes!
A big shout-out to Madi Fecko who was the model for the day, without her there would be no pictures! She was such a trooper in the freezing cold weather and rocking all the holiday dresses! Also I have yet to meet Krystle Sierras, but she did the makeup for the shoot and all I can say is it knocked my socks off. I follow her on Instagram and her work is just beautiful. I love working with all these talented women. So after all this babble, here's a sneak peak of the shoot -- these are just from the girls' iPhone!







1 comment:

  1. The photos and the blog look great! We can't wait to see the new holiday awesomeness at the preview next week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...