PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Beautiful Movies for a Rainy Day

Don't rainy days make you just want to cozy up on the couch and watch a good movie? I would love to know how much goes into making a movie the costumes, the sets, and the extras!

Is anyone inspired by movies they have seen? I am constantly. Here are some of my favorites!
Marie Antoinette
One of my most favorite movies is Marie Antoinette with Kristen Dunst. Have you seen this Movie. The costumes, scenery, and the desserts they are all so fabulous. Sophia Coppola really knows how to produce a movie.

 Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

For some reason when i first watch this movie the scenery just really captivated me. I'm sure they used a green screen for most of it but still the imagination that went into creating this movie. It's dark and mystical.





I just saw the preview for  OZ The Great and Powerful the costumes and the sets are so inspiring. Such vibrant colors.
http://disney.go.com/thewizard/

What movies inspire you?

XOXO
Kathryn & Genna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...